View the 2013 LSTAR REALTOR® Hall Catalogue.
Education Spotlight: ABR® Course
Course Date: April 25 & 26, 2013 (Thursday & Friday)
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm (Continental Breakfast begins at 8:30am / Breakfast & hot lunch will be served both days)
Weight: 12 MCE credits
Price: $225 + HST
Instructor: Barbara Brindle - Broker, ABR, SRES, CREC, RRS
Barbara Brindle has been an active Broker since 1989 and a trainer/instructor since 1997. She taught the Provincial Licensing Courses at OREA and presented the RECO Legal Update across Ontario. Barbara is an accomplished member of the Real Estate community and received a lifetime achievement award in 2010.
Her formal education in the Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution offers depth to her presentations. Her ability to present complex material in an engaging and relevant way endears her audience. 100% Canadian content presented by a Canadian Expert!
Please note: Seating is limited and the course received incredible reviews. To see these testimonials and find out how to register, check out the registration flyer.
About the ABR® Designation:
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer‐clients. When you decide to earn your ABR®, you gain:
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers.
- Access to REBAC members‐only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
The overall goals of the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) Designation course are to:
- Prepare real estate professionals to represent buyer–clients in real estate transactions and provide the quality of service and degree of fidelity to buyers that sellers have customarily enjoyed.
- Offer ideas and methods for building a buyer representation business.
- Develop a self–customized tool for conducting a buyer counselling session.
To provide the best service possible to their clients, real estate professionals keep themselves current by enrolling in workshops and courses on a regular basis. The courses offered by LSTAR feature successful speakers from across North America.
The cutting-edge content provided by our speakers may benefit not only REALTORS®, but also all those people working in related industries. For this reason, our courses and workshops are open to the public. As a home owner, you may also find our courses of interest. If you're not a member of LSTAR, and you would like to enroll in one or more courses, fill out the registration form for non-members, or call us at 519-641-1400 / extension 226.