Current Job Opportunities with LSTAR
Communications Coordinator (Graphic Design and Online Experience)
We are looking for a permanent full-time Communications Coordinator (Graphic Design and Online Experience) to enhance the online presence of our Association and create engaging visuals for a variety of media.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications and Member Engagement, the successful candidate will join the dynamic, collaborative, and creative team at the London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS®, as we work toward our vision of being the resource of choice for our REALTOR® Members and helping them serve their communities with the utmost professionalism.
The Communications Coordinator (Graphic Design and Online Experience) will work in conjunction with the Communications Team and organizational leadership to bring the work of LSTAR to life and ensure it is accessible to all our stakeholders - through our public website, our members-only website, and the Association's social media platforms.
- Refreshes existing branding guidelines and develops new templates for the Association, thus shaping the visual aspect of all our design assets
- Conceptualizes visuals based on requirements
- Develops illustrations and other designs using software or by hand
- Tests graphics across various media
- Amends designs after feedback, if needed
- Ensures all LSTAR graphics are visually appealing and on-brand
- In collaboration with the communications team members, produces various digital and print materials for LSTAR – including infographics and our Annual General Review publication
- Posts updates on LSTAR’s public and members-only communication channels
- Tracks social media and website metrics monthly
- Monitors and brings forward trends in digital media for consideration by the LSTAR Communications team
- Takes pictures at our in-person events, check presentations, etc.
- Retouches/enhances photos
- Occasionally writes and proofreads various documents, as required
- Post-secondary credentials and work experience in digital and graphic design
- Minimum of two years’ relevant work experience in design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, social media platforms, and email marketing software
- Proficiency in updating and maintaining digital assets, such as websites and social media content
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including MS Teams
- Familiarity with HTML would be an asset
- Knowledge of photography, filming, and video editing software an asset
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Outstanding grammar and proofreading skills - a written test may be required
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and reliable access to an insured working vehicle.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, 35 hours per week. Occasional attendance outside of these hours may be required for association related events or implementation/support/repair of critical business systems.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter in one document file to email@example.com no later than January 31st, 2022. As part of your application, please include two (2) samples of your graphic design work.