Education Spotlight: LSTAR Workshop Series for REALTORS®, presented by Fanshawe College
The London and St Thomas Association of REALTORS® (LSTAR) has partnered with Fanshawe Corporate Training Solutions (CTS) to deliver educational workshops for LSTAR Members in order to enhance business and entrepreneurial best practices. The next workshop opportunity is scheduled for September 5, 2018. Interested LSTAR Members may register online or email email@example.com.
- WHAT: Dealing with Change
- WHEN: Wednesday, September 5, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- WHERE: LSTAR, 342 Commissioners Road West, Halls B and C
- COST: $60.00 + HST for LSTAR Members
- DETAILS: There are few guarantees in the workplace today, but change is one of them. As a small business or entrepreneur, this chance is often quadrupled. In this workshop, various tools will be utilized to help you - and your teams - understand the human side of change through reactions and emotions, regain control after change, and identify productive and non-productive change behaviours.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Cheryl deHoog is currently the principal of deHoog & Associates Consulting and has held Vice President and Director Roles in large Fortune 500 companies, where her focus has been on change management, organization development, training, group collaboration, performance and talent pool management.
She brings more than 25 years of experience leading or being the senior change management. She has demonstrated strengths in leading decisively, thriving in chaos, inspiring others, exercising political influence and initiating independently. She is a collaborative, strategic, yet practical individual who has exceptional communication, facilitation, people and project management skills.
Cheryl is a graduate and certified in Adult Education from St. Frances Xavier University, studied Human Resource Strategy – Executive Program from Harvard University, certified in AIM – Accelerated Implementation Methodology and HR Strategy and Leadership Practices from the HR Planning Society, plus various other assessment tools and courses.
For interested non-Members or questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 641-1400.