You may be a good candidate for real estate if you are:
- A good communicator
- Self-motivated and confident
- Adept at multi-tasking
- Possess the following skills:
- Planning and organization
- Negotiation and problem-solving
- Computer and social media proficiency
- Excellent people skills
To find out how you can become a real estate professional, please contact the education provider, Humber College. Further information about the real estate education program, along with pricing and contact info can be found on the blog of the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO).
This information is provided by the London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS®. The information herein is believed to be accurate and timely, but no warranty as such is expressed or implied.