Candidates registered for City Council and the position of Mayor were invited to answer two questions:
- Identify the top three issues facing the City of London
- List the specific actions they would take to resolve these issues, should they be elected.
They were advised that all responses would be compiled into a survey, without edit, to be distributed to the media and to partners within the Keep London Growing Coalition for distribution to their members and their employees. KLGC partners were listed as:
- LIUNA Local 1059
- London & District Building & Construction Trades Council
- London & District Construction Association
- London & District Concrete Forming Contractors Association
- London Development Institute
- London District Heavy Construction Association
- London Home Builders' Association
- London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS®
The Keep London Growing Coalition is a group of concerned construction workers, labour unions, contractors, home builders, business owners, land developers, real estate professionals, manufacturers and suppliers, who joined together in 2007 out of mutual concern for the lack of jobs in London. The KLGC represents a workforce of over 30,000 Londoners.
Read the survey responses.