Submit Your Nominations for Our 2021 Don Smith Commercial Building Awards!
LSTAR is thrilled to announce that nominations are now accepted for the 2021 Don Smith Commercial Building Awards!
Celebrating Excellence in Commercial Real Estate
The Don Smith Commercial Building Awards recognize the top commercial, industrial, multi-family, and community buildings across the LSTAR region. The program was named after the late Don Smith, legendary co-founder of EllisDon, a world-renowned construction company with deep roots in London, Ontario. The awards were established in 2009 to inspire the architectural and construction community to honour commercial building excellence across the region. Categories include: Commercial (retail and office), Industrial, Multi-family, and Institutional (community).
Nominations Now Accepted
If you know of a project worthy of recognition, or have a nomination to submit, please click on the following link to download the Nomination Package, fill in the form completely, save it to your computer and send it to Claire@LSTAR.ca no later than SEPTEMBER 30th at 4:30 pm.
For sponsorship information or other event details, please contact Claire@LSTAR.ca
- Nominations – The deadline to submit all nominations is Thursday, September 30, 2021, at 4:30 pm EST.
- Review – All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of five local judges in November 2021.
- Awards Ceremony – The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony taking place on March 2, 2022.
- Be investment, commercial or industrial building, development, or renovation projects located within the jurisdiction of the London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS® (Elgin and Middlesex Counties are included);
- Answer specific developmental needs in the community;
- Have been completed between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2021.